~Hilltop Farm Forum~

Anything and Everything Poultry, Small Animals, Livestock, Gardening and more. Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets, etc. For Sale And Want Ads. Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your comments or, Or Just Chat!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to ~Hilltop Farm Forum~
Click for events ---> Buy/Sell/Swap/Trade/Shows/Events Click for listings ---> Chicken Swap of Florida
Facebook, Florida Farm Swap Meets (Georgia too now)
Rose Comb Rhode Island White facebook page

Adverts

Adverts

#1 December-23-2010 1:41:pm

ThePamperedPullet

OXINE Disinfectant and Sanitizer

We are happy to announce that we now stock OXINE Disinfectant and Sanitizer in both the gallon size and the new, more convenient quart size. And as is our mission, we offer it to you at the lowest price. The Gallon size is $23.50 and the quart size is just $11.75. We also stock the activator if you so choose to use it. It comes in a 13.6oz package, enough to activate 1 gallon, for just $3.25.
We are also now stocking plastic spiral leg bands and plastic bandettes in various colors and sizes. We are selling them by the each so that you are not stuck buying a large package when you only need a few. The spirals are 15 cents each and the bandettes range in price from 45 cents each to 80 cents each.
Contact us at thepamperedpullet@yahoo.com or call us at 352-861-1491.

December-23-2010 1:41:pm

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 July-25-2011 9:19:am

jennyj
Re: OXINE Disinfectant and Sanitizer

I want to buy this because currently i looking for a good hand sanitizer for home use purpose.

#3 November-4-2012 2:41:am

Country Gal
Administrator

Re: OXINE Disinfectant and Sanitizer

jennyj wrote:

I want to buy this because currently i looking for a good hand sanitizer for home use purpose.

Maybe you can order it online.

HEY LOOK!!! :< UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events
Pure Single Comb & Rose Comb Rhode Island Reds, Rose Comb Rhode Island Whites & Leghorns
Member of the American Poultry Association, Rhode Island Red Club of America
Central Florida Poultry Breeders Association, NPIP Certified Participant

Adverts

Board footer