~Hilltop Farm Forum~

Anything and Everything Poultry, Small Animals, Livestock, Gardening and more. Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets, etc. For Sale And Want Ads. Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your comments or, Or Just Chat!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to ~Hilltop Farm Forum~
Click for events ---> Buy/Sell/Swap/Trade/Shows/Events Click for listings ---> Chicken Swap of Florida
Facebook, Florida Farm Swap Meets (Georgia too now)
Rose Comb Rhode Island White facebook page

Adverts

Adverts

#1 May-27-2010 4:00:pm

Country Gal
Administrator

Where are you from???

=dunno=turkey  :cow
My husband and I moved to Dunnellon, Florida about 10 years ago from St Petersburg, Florida. We both have been avid gardeners all of our lives. We decided to make a business of it as we always have grown far more than what we could use and have given a lot away. Many years ago I had a produce market in St Petersburg. That was one of the greatest times of my life. Now we have our hobby farm and are enjoying it immensely.

Hilltop Farm is a small family farm. We have Fresh Produce from our gardens and Fresh Eggs from Free Range Chickens. We use no chemicals or pesticides. We enrich our soil with compost we make from raw materials from our property. We currently have a flock of around 100 chickens.

HEY LOOK!!! :< UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events
Pure Single Comb & Rose Comb Rhode Island Reds, Rose Comb Rhode Island Whites & Leghorns
Member of the American Poultry Association, Rhode Island Red Club of America
Central Florida Poultry Breeders Association, NPIP Certified Participant

May-27-2010 4:00:pm

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 August-22-2011 7:09:pm

mad367

Re: Where are you from???

Sarasota, Fl.  here.

On January 18th, 2011, the Sarasota city commissioners voted unanimously in support of a new city ordinance allowing residents to have up to four hens. No roosters allowed.

Making Congress Constitutional

Adverts

Board footer