~Hilltop Farm Forum~

Anything and Everything Poultry, Small Animals, Livestock, Gardening and more. Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets, etc. For Sale And Want Ads. Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your comments or, Or Just Chat!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to ~Hilltop Farm Forum~
Click for events ---> Buy/Sell/Swap/Trade/Shows/Events Click for listings ---> Chicken Swap of Florida
Facebook, Florida Farm Swap Meets (Georgia too now)
Rose Comb Rhode Island White facebook page

Adverts

Adverts

#1 July-4-2010 3:49:pm

Country Gal
Administrator

Post your hobbies!

:cowboy  =critter  In this section of our forum we thought it might be fun to post our hobbies whether it is raising chicken or other animals to gardening, flying kites or whatever. Our goal is to HAVE FUN!!!

HEY LOOK!!! :< UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events
Pure Single Comb & Rose Comb Rhode Island Reds, Rose Comb Rhode Island Whites & Leghorns
Member of the American Poultry Association, Rhode Island Red Club of America
Central Florida Poultry Breeders Association, NPIP Certified Participant

July-4-2010 3:49:pm

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 March-4-2011 12:29:pm

TheGirls
Re: Post your hobbies!

Besides watching the girls grow and play my hobbies are gardening, cooking and sewing.  I live on a small town lot so my garden is not large.  I grow most of my own herbs right outside my kitchen door and an a few veggies on the "empty" canal right of way.  I do a lot of sewing for my 3 little granddaughters as well as teaching them how to sew.  Our 11 chickens really belong to our 6 year granddaughter Erin who lives in VA, we get to "chickcen sit" until she comes to visit.  =greenstars  =greenstars  =greenstars

Adverts

Board footer